Boston Tea Party chair Darryl Perry writes:
It has come to my attention that you will be compiling a list of people that post derogatory/negative comments about the Federal Reserve. I’d like to ask the following questions:
- What keywords are you looking for?
- What do you intend to do with the information you receive?
- Why do you wish to revoke the first amendment rights of people you disagree with?
- Will you send federal agents to the houses of these people to “convince them” to not oppose the policies of the Fed?
- Will you arrest people that oppose you and your policies? If so, under what authority?
- Will you open your books and allow an audit?
- Will you stop inflating the currency?
- Do you and your associates intend to inflate the currency to the point that it becomes worthless and must be replaced by a regional or world-wide currency?
- In your opinion, how is it moral/ethical to have a monetary system based on forced compliance?
I know you’re upset that people don’t like you. But stifling dissent will not help your image.
Before ending, I’d like to add that while some people are opposed to the Federal Reserve because it is a private – as opposed to government owned – central bank; my objection is to the fact that the you operate under a system of forced compliance with a government granted monopoly on the issuance of currency. Not to mention the fact that you print a currency that is not backed by any thing of value.
Your strong-arm tactics and threats to silence critics do not scare me. I will continue to speak out against the Federal Reserve and will continue encouraging people to use commodity-backed currencies (such as gold, silver and copper) and barter.
I doubt you or anyone on your behalf will respond to this letter, however if you do, your reply will be made public.
In Peace, Freedom, Love and Liberty,
Darryl W. Perry
In Peace, Freedom, Love & Liberty,
Darryl W. Perry
Chair Boston Tea Party National Committee
Owner/Managing Editor Free Patriot Press
2016 candidate for President of the United States of America
Darryl W. Perry is an Activist, Author, Poet & Statesman. Darryl writes a weekly article for the Mountaineer Jeffersonian, a monthly article for The Sovereign and has appeared on various alternative media talking about his books, political career and goals. Darryl is the Chairman of the Boston Tea Party National Committee and Owner/Managing Editor of Free Patriot Press.
To schedule an interview with Darryl please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202 709 4377