2017 was a year of investment and building towards 2018.
We updated IT systems and other infrastructure, expanded our team at headquarters to better serve our members and candidates, aggressively pursued ballot access, and more.
All of this was important for laying the foundation needed to pursue some lofty goals in 2018.
These goals include:
- Ballot access in all 50 states;
- 2,000 Libertarian candidates on ballots across America;
- Electing more Libertarians;
- Improving IT systems and infrastructure for the national party, state parties, and county parties; and
- Garnering more media attention for our party, our ideas, and our candidates.
In order to have a hope of achieving these things in 2018, we had to invest in these in 2017, and we did.
Click here to view our 2017 Annual Report, which gives an overview of our work and progress in 2017.
We are making progress each day on the goals listed above. But none of this is possible without the generous support of Libertarians such as you.
Will you join me today in investing for 2018?
We broke records in 2016. Let’s work together in breaking more records in 2018.
As always, thank you for your support.
Chair, Libertarian National Committee