Email from the campaign. Posted to IPR by Paulie.
* The campaign has a manager, Mike Hope. See www.JeffDaiell.com
for details on this exciting development.
* The campaign named Albert Andis as Strategy Coordinator.
* Stephanie Zachry is the Schedule Keeper.
* Jeff has campaigned in several counties already. www.JeffDaiell.comhas all the facts.
* News coverage has begun! The website has the links.
But more remains to be done. If you can arrange a speaking engagement for me, let us know.
More staff positions need to be filled, and we are looking for County Coordinators and State Senate District Coordinators. If you want to help the LPT achieve four-year ballot status in 2010, so that in 2012 we can focus on a winnable local election, please go to the website and volunteer.
Funding, of course, is always critical in a campaign. There is no limit on how much one may contribute to a campaign for Texas governor, and every dollar you can donate will help my staff and me bring
to voters our message of Liberty, of opportunity — and of hope — across all of Texas. You can donate either online, or by sending your contribution to the postal address below. Anything you do will
be appreciated, and carefully used to advance our Libertarian ideals.
For Texas and Liberty,
Jeff Daiell for Governor
9002 Chimney Rock
Houston, Texas 77096