Because no April 1st would be complete without a Robert Milnes story 🙂

Here is the conversation between Geoff Neale and Robert Milnes.

Anyway, Paulie at one point said that we could post something about him in April, and I expect he’ll remember that soon.  So, here it is, posted.

From: “Robert Milnes” <r.milnes@att.net>
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2013 12:12 PM
To: Geoff Neale (and others)

“Geoffrey Neale”
Subject: RE: A New Radical Libertarian Party Is Needed…Now.

Mr. Neale,
   Your communications are contradictory.
   You seek to unsubscribe, yet you pursue information about me for years by asking others.
   Recently I communicated via email wiith Richard Winger at some length. The words drivel and nutjob were not mentioned. Ask him about me if you haven’t. Also try Tom Knapp, Angela Keaton, Karen Kwiatkowski, Susan Hogarth, Carl Milsted.
   For further information, visit my website.
  At issue with this email is the formation of a new radical libertarian party.
   How may I help you?— On Sun, 3/31/13, Geoffrey Neale  wrote:

From: Geoffrey Neale
Subject: RE: A New Radical Libertarian Party Is Needed…Now.
To: “‘Robert Milnes'” <r.milnes@att.net>,

Date: Sunday, March 31, 2013, 4:29 PM

Well Mr. Milnes:  I have to seriously question your political expertise, considering you stoop so low – right back to grade school – in calling me by what you consider derogatory names.  My name is Geoff or Geoffrey.

Don’t you think it’s time for you to grow up?  Do you really think this is how rational people make friends?

For the benefit of those who actually might read this, I’ve been asking on and off about you for more than ten years.  I’m not sure I’ve met you.  However, everyone I’ve met within the LP who knows you thinks you’re a nut-job.  I’m still hoping to find someone who doesn’t ,and can shed some light on you.

Geoffrey Neale

From: Robert Milnes [mailto:r.milnes@att.net]
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 9:55 PM
To: Geoff Neale (and others)

Subject: Re: A New Radical Libertarian Party Is Needed…Now.

Well, a mass sending of another email address doesn’t sound right.

Tell me Jeff, or Joff, are you going to lead the LP to another mass loss this November? Don’t forget the special elections between now and then. Be sure to lose them too. OK?

— On Fri, 3/29/13, Geoff Neale wrote:

From: Geoff Neale>

Subject: Re: A New Radical Libertarian Party Is Needed…Now.
To: “Robert Milnes”,

Date: Friday, March 29, 2013, 8:07 PM

Exactly what do I have to do to unsubscribe from your drivel?

Geoffrey Neale

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: Robert Milnes <r.milnes@att.net>

Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 15:47:38 -0700 (PDT)

To: Geoff Neale (and others)

Subject: Fw: A New Radical Libertarian Party Is Needed…Now.
— On Fri, 3/29/13, Robert Milnes <r.milnes@att.net> wrote:

From: Robert Milnes <r.milnes@att.net>
Subject: A New Radical Libertarian Party Is Needed…Now.
To: r.milnes@att.net
Date: Friday, March 29, 2013, 6:33 PM

Please Forward.

Einsteinian thought experiment:

Teddy Roosevelt before the election of 1912 was able to look into a crystal ball, or just used his own considerable political acumen, and see the future of the day after the election. He would lose but come in second place with 27%. Wilson, a progressive democrat, would win with 42%. His erstwhile heir apparent Taft third at 23%. Socialist Debs fourth 6%.  So he took off his bush hat and sat on a bronze stool and pondered about how he could possibly pull off a victory. What if he could get all of Debs’ vote by offering him a caucus in the new Progressive party? Note that present day socialist parties get below 1% of the vote. That would make 33%. Surely some of the democratic vote would come with Wilson if he could be pursuaded to bolt. But he would probably want the top of the ticket to Roosevelt’s vp. That would be a fusion ticket. 5% would make it a very close three way of 38-37-23.

So Teddy emails Debs and Wilson. Well, maybe letter by special courier. The political deals are made. The Progressive party wins. History is dramatically changed.

The progressives should be able to maintain their coalition and  over the years continue to vote out all democrats and republicans. Gradually their progressive reforms should lead to…what? Some form of less government and less regulated economy. Sound familiar? Libertarianism! The libertarians should be highly motivated to make this happen.

Actually Holistic Politics is calling for a new upper left party. If the Green party could be progressive by abandoning socialism and nominate a fusion ticket and the Libertarian party nominate the same ticket, this could happen. But that is a lot to ask. They cannot be relied on. However a new radical libertarian party could be. It could be written into the bylaws. It could assure all party officers and candidates are actually libertarians by The Nolan Resolution. It could pursuade the GP and or LP to nominate a fusion ticket and if they do not, it will. It could coordinate downticket candidates to be about 50/50 progressive/Green and libertarian/Libertarian. Now, the Boston Tea party has disbanded so to speak as of 2012. However a new party could be made from the old. I suggest naming it The Lexington Green party.

I call on all interested people to create such a party…NOW!

see:   www.robertwmilnesforpresident.com

16 thoughts on “Robert Milnes, Perennial Presidential Candidate, Communicates With LNC Chairman Geoff Neale

Certainly sounds like a good idea to me, William.
    Also, doesn’t “perennial” have two “n’s”?

2. Shave the Whales!

“Exactly what do I have to do to unsubscribe from your drivel?

Geoffrey Neale”

Most email services have a spam block feature.

Why would Krzysztof be referred to as “Chris” instead of “Kris” for short?