The Alliance Party sent out the following newsletter today updating email subscribers on the latest party news for this month:
We are in full swing with our campaign to get our Presidential Ticket on the ballot in as many states as possible. As expected, there are obstacles at every step, and we shall overcome most of them. That said, for a variety of reasons we will not be on the ballot in every state. We are confident, however, that we will make a solid historical mark, especially for our first national campaign.
Each state has completely different requirements, but for the most part this involves a lot of paperwork, gathering thousands of petition signatures, securing Presidential Electors and having the state certify the nomination after submission of all of these before the deadlines. Then, when you factor in the complications brought on by the pandemic, this is an even more demanding task than it has been in the past.
This map will help you see where we are in the process. The darker blue states we feel good about. the lighter is still being worked on.There may still be opportunities to add more. The need for Presidential Electors in these states is a decider. See below for more info.
As you can see, there may be an outward appearance of a campaign in hiding, but these are the tasks that must be fulfilled first. Bear with us…By late summer, when deadlines have passed, and we know what states we have a campaign in, we will shift to the campaign mode everyone may be expecting. We are on track to be where we want to be, but we do need your help.
The gaining of tens of thousands of signatures cost large amounts of money, as well as advertising, filing fees and such. Your contributions are an investment in the changing of our broken American system, with immeasurable rewards for your children and grandchildren. We are very grateful to those who have helped us get this far…
As mentioned, this is a critical part of the process and you can help. When we vote for the President in the US we select Electors and not candidates. When a party wins the popular vote in a state, their Electors vote in the Electoral College in December. Part of the certification of nomination is to give a list of our Alliance Party Electors for that state. Please lend us your name and address to be one of these in your state. It is a free way to contribute in an enormous manner, and comes with no duties or time expectations.. Simply click the button above and become part of the new American political landscape. LEARN MORE
The Alliance Grows
In the next few weeks you will see an announcement of the American Delta Party merger into the Alliance. The ADP of Delaware is a ballot qualified party and will become the AP Delaware affiliate.
Listen Up: After Dark Podcast
Did you know the Alliance has its own podcast? Thanks to volunteer hosts and producers Dan Schaefer and Michael Johnson, new After Dark: The Alliance Radio Hour podcasts are posted on Sundays .
- Jeffrey Alan Jean, candidate for the New York State Assembly Jeffrey Alan Jean drops by to talk about his candidacy for the New York State Assembly, District 44. Mr. Jean is a well-educated and highly qualified candidate that cares deeply about his New York City community. After graduating college with multiple degrees, he worked on Wall Street for several years within the securities division of several large Wall Street firms. Listen
- Meet Vice Presidential Candidate Darcy Richardson Darcy Richardson, the Alliance Party candidate for Vice President, shares his thoughts and ideas on what needs to be done to set our country back on course. He provides a lot of insight into the problems we have and a well thought-out set of ideas that he, as Vice President and Roque “Rocky” De La Fuente as President, will implement.
- Cynthia Richie Terrell, Executive Director of RepresentWomen This evening we talk with Cynthia Richie Terrell, Executive Director and Founder of RepresentWomen, an organization dedicated to strengthening our democracy by advancing reforms that break down barriers to ensure more women run for political office, win their elections, serve at the public’s interest, and become effective leaders. Listen
- A Conversation with State Representative Deb Lavender In this podcast episode, we talk with Missouri state representative Deb Lavender and discuss how our current system disenfranchises people and reduces our true sense of democracy. To mitigate these depressing trends, we discuss new developments, such as ranked choice voting, multi-winner districts and “top two” primary elections. Listen
Join With Others: Become an Ally
The time has come for the people of a nation divided to come together beyond party divisions in an alliance, as a united people in a nation that stands on liberty and justice for all. Allies are a different sort of citizen, one who takes responsibility for their part in our republic. Become an ally with Americans across this great land.
Take the pledge to:
- Unite with your fellow Americans and create a fairer and better country by building strong communities
- Engage in the political process to elect transparent, accountable, pragmatic and reform minded public servants
- Inform yourself responsibly about local and national issues through truthful, unbiased sources
- Be civil in your political discourse and respect the opinions of others.
Click HERE to take the pledge
Listen In HERE as Dr. James Rex, National Chair of The Alliance Party, joins host T.J. O’Hara on Deconstructed to discuss the rapid emergence of this new political party. Dr. Rex also describes the philosophical underpinnings of the party that he hopes will distinguish it from its peers.
While only coming into existence on October 14, 2018, The Alliance Party has already built a significant number of ballot lines among the states and attracted candidates at the federal, state, and local levels.
Share and Re-Tweet to help To Spread The Word!
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Here
And PLEASE Make an Investment in America’s Future Here.