Environmentalist Robert F. Kennedy Jr. (RFK Jr.), son of the assassinated Senator Robert F. Kennedy (RFK) and nephew of assassinated President John F. Kennedy (JFK), appeared on the Ron Paul Liberty Report today. The host, former Congressman Ron Paul, identified himself as a libertarian during the show. Paul is a lifetime member of the Libertarian Party and was the party’s 1988 presidential nominee. His runs for the Republican Party’s 2008 and 2012 presidential nominations energized the liberty movement.
During the show, Paul labeled RFK Jr.’s views as “Independent” even though RFK Jr. is a lifelong Democrat. RFK Jr. dropped some truthbombs during the appearance. They are posted here in the event YouTube, which is known to censor viewpoints outside the mainstream, deletes the video posted further below.
RFK Jr. reveals:
- The Kennedys opposed the CIA interference in foreign nations and wanted to decrease their power. JFK signed an order to remove military advisers from Vietnam days before his assassination. RFK Jr. believes the CIA may have been involved in the assassinations of both JFK and RFK.
- A Republic cannot last if it practices imperialism abroad.
- As an environmentalist attorney concerned with mercury found in fresh water fish, Kennedy became aware in 2005 about mercury in vaccinations and the link with autism. He investigated the link and discovered Big Pharma covered up studies linking vaccinations with autism. Any disagreement with Big Pharma on the subject leads to charges of anti-science.
- More people are dying as a result of the lockdowns than from the coronavirus. The lockdowns are leading to the erosion of New Deal programs and enriching the wealthy over the middle class. This goes against the spirit of the Democratic Party.
- Fear of coronavirus is a tool used to enact authoritarianism and increase the power of government. Fear is a way for authoritarian governments to control populations.
- Children are more likely to die from the flu than coronavirus. The question is whether the future of children should be sacrificed for the health of the elderly.
- The 1969 bird flu pandemic killed 100,000 Americans, a higher percentage of the population than with COVID-19 today, yet the government did not institute lockdowns at that time.