LP.org, the official website for the Libertarian Party currently lists the following individuals as candidates for the Libertarian Party’s 2020 presidential nomination. The party’s criteria for inclusion is for the candidate to have an FEC 2 filing, sustained membership in the national party, Libertarian registration in their home state, legal qualification to be president, a functional website or Facebook page, professional quality photos, a minute long video with audio of the candidate, a dedicated campaign manager, and campaign literature with the word ‘Libertarian’ included.… Read more ...
Electoral reform organization, Free & Equal Elections is set to host a multi-party open Presidential Debate on March 4th, co-hosted by Open the Debates, an organization with similar intentions.
All 2020 Presidential candidates are invited to participate, however only 18 have been confirmed to attend:
- Robert Ardini, Republican Party
- Ken Armstrong, Libertarian Party
- Don Blankenship, Constitution Party
- Brian Carroll, American Solidarity Party
- Mark Charles, Independent
- Souraya Faas, Libertarian Party
- Erik Gerhardt, Libertarian Party
- Howie Hawkins, Green Party
- Zoltan Istvan, Republican Party
- Jo Jorgensen, Libertarian Party
- Adam Kokesh, Libertarian Party
- Charles Kraut, Constitution Party
- Gloria La Riva, Party for Socialism and Liberation