There have been nine candidate statements sent to the Libertarian National Committee’s Chairman and Secretary to fill an open At-Large Representative position.… Read more ...
… Read more ...
*There is a vacant seat on the LNC due to the departure of Wayne Allyn Root.
I am interested in filling that seat for the following reasons:
• I have never been on any committee in the past and bring a fresh perspective
• I have no political agenda other than the LP platform
• I will lobby to remove all the “politics” out of the LNC and focus on the mission and its execution
• I will lobby for 50 state ballot access in every election – with the goal of eliminating the last-minute crunch that appears to happen each election
• I will lobby on behalf of Libertarians everywhere to ensure the LNC behaves according to the party platform and its bylaws
• Because I have no committee or other obligations in the LP, I can maintain consistent neutrality in my dealings on all matters
• “I oppose the initiation of force for political or personal gain” is not just a statement for me, it’s my way of life
I don’t believe having experience in being “political” would benefit anyone who is looking to take this role on – as being “political” in any party to date hasn’t gotten us where we want or need to be.