My apologies for the lack of Green Party coverage lately. I’m just getting back from my self-imposed break from posting articles the last few months, and our other writers all have their own schedules. Contrary to what some people seem to think, IPR article selection is made by each author individually, not coordinated, and IPR writers post on their own time and don’t get a dime.… Read more ...
… Read more ...
Getting into a routine is exactly what Mark Miller, former Green-Rainbow party candidate for the county’s 3rd District, hopes to achieve with monthly meetings and greater exposure within the community. He cited many venues through which the party could spread its message of the 10 Key Values as well as show a strong presence within the community as a whole.
Via Ronald Hardy at Green Party Watch:
This list was put together by Brent McMillan, consisting of Green Party campaigns for State House (or Assembly) seats. It includes all of the races that finished with over 15% of the vote in 2010:
- Mark Miller for State Representative 3rd Berkshire District, MA 4,459 votes 45.0%
- Jeremy Karpen for State Representative District 39, IL 5,354 34.7%
- Fred Horch for State Representative District 66, ME 1,272 34.38%
- Ben Manski for State Assembly District 77, WI 7,761 31.0%
- Anna Trevorrow for State Representative District 120, ME 945 31.04%
- Seth Berner for State Representative District 115, ME 1,002 27.93%
- Charlie Howe for State Representative District 115, IL 7,178 24.91%
- Cheryl Wolfe for State Representative District 11, MT 1,052 24.86%
- Mark Swaney for State Representative District 90, AR 2,393 24.83%
- Jack Lindblad for State Assembly District 39, CA 9,728 21.09%
- Nicholas Payne for State Representative District 67, CT 1,366 20.34%
- Rex D’Agostino for State Representative District 183, PA 3,482 19.1%
- Mark Meyers for House of Delegates District 11, WV 768 19.06%
- Cynthia Santiago for State Assembly District 51, CA 12,753 18.26%
- Hugh Giordano for State Representative District 194, PA 3,547 18.1%
- Lee Scott Laugenour for State Representative 4th Berkshire District, MA 2,483 18.0%
- Kenneth Williams for State Representative District 29, IL 4,122 17.2%
- Linda Macias for State Representative District 21, AZ 12,204 17.01%
- Vince LaMie for State Representative District 105, IL 2,928 15.2%
Note the wide range of geographical locations, from Maine to California, Wisconsin to Arizona, Illinois, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Montana, and Arkansas.… Read more ...
Scott Laugenour sent the following email out to announce his candidacy for State Representative in Massachusetts as a Green:
… Read more ...
Please visit this web site for news about the upcoming launch of my campaign for the State House seat in the Berkshire Fourth District.
We are presently collecting signatures from registered voters in the district and are planning an exciting campaign.
Lee Scott Laugenour, an active member of the Green-Rainbow Party, will be on the ballot on May 11 in the Lenox, Massachusetts race for town select board. The Green-Rainbow Party is the Massachusetts affiliate of the national Green Party. Lenox is a town in Berkshire County with a population of over 5,000.… Read more ...