The conservative Life and Liberty Party held its first national convention this past Saturday on Zoom, as reported at American Third Party Report. It nominated party chairman J.R. Myers of Alaska for president and professor Tiara Lusk of Idaho for vice president. According to the party’s website, it is currently on the ballot in Arkansas and is attempting to appear on several others.… Read more ...
Electoral reform organization, Free & Equal Elections is set to host a multi-party open Presidential Debate on March 4th, co-hosted by Open the Debates, an organization with similar intentions.
All 2020 Presidential candidates are invited to participate, however only 18 have been confirmed to attend:
- Robert Ardini, Republican Party
- Ken Armstrong, Libertarian Party
- Don Blankenship, Constitution Party
- Brian Carroll, American Solidarity Party
- Mark Charles, Independent
- Souraya Faas, Libertarian Party
- Erik Gerhardt, Libertarian Party
- Howie Hawkins, Green Party
- Zoltan Istvan, Republican Party
- Jo Jorgensen, Libertarian Party
- Adam Kokesh, Libertarian Party
- Charles Kraut, Constitution Party
- Gloria La Riva, Party for Socialism and Liberation
J.R.Myers, Chairman of the newly formed Life & Liberty Party, has announced his intentions to run for President of the United States in 2020. J.R. had sought the Constitution Party POTUS nomination in 2016. He appeared on the California American Independent Party primary ballot, winning three counties. He also came in second place in the Constitution Party of Idaho primary that year, ending up on the General Election ballot as the Vice Presidential running mate of CPIS POTUS nominee, Scott Copeland.… Read more ...
The newly organizing Life and Liberty Party has achieved ballot access for its Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates in Arkansas. This is the first state that the Life and Liberty Party has obtained ballot access under its own name.
The Life and Liberty Party is “a coalition of parties across the nation. … Read more ...