Emailed to email@example.com. Posted to IPR by Paulie.
Contact: Scott McLarty, DC Statehood Green Party Media Coordinator, 202-518-5624, cell 202-904-7614, firstname.lastname@example.org
The DC Statehood Green Party hosts “DC Statehood, Now Is The Time!” panel and open discussion
• WHEN: Thursday, February 5, 7pm to 9 pm
• WHERE: UDC School of Law, 4200 Connecticut Avenue NW, Building 39, Room 201 (near the Van Ness Metro Station on the Red Line)
• On the confirmed guest speaker list: WTOP radio host Mark Plotkin, DC Senator Michael Brown, DC Senator Paul Strauss, Councilmembers Harry Thomas and Michael Brown, journalist and long time DC statehood advocate Sam Smith and other DC statehood leaders
• Food and refreshments will be provided; musical entertainment will include Rasi Caprice performing his HipHop hit “STATEHOOD”
• Reporters are invited to attend
• Facebook invitation
WASHINGTON, DC — The DC Statehood Green Party is sponsoring a forum, with a panel and open discussion, on the growing demand for statehood for the District of Columbia on Thursday, February 5.… Read more ...