From Green News DC:
Two National Public Radio interviews with Cynthia McKinney this week:
• Wednesday, Oct. 22
Ms. McKinney will be interviewed by Neal Conan on NPR’s Talk of the Nation, 1-3 pm ET. We’re told the segment with Ms. McKinney will begin about 2:40 pm ET. This will be a call-in show.
• Saturday, Oct. 25
Ms. McKinney will be interviewed on NPR’s Weekend Edition, hosted by Scott Simon. The show begins 8 am ET, and we’ve learned that her interview will take place about 8:10 am ET.
Recent interviews with Cynthia McKinney archived online:
• Cynthia McKinney’s Sunday, Oct. 19 interview is archived online and can be viewed at BreakTheMatrix.com (http://www.breakthematrix.com/node/28047).
This interview was originally intended to be an online forum featuring several alternative party candidates, but the other candidates who were invited missed the event because of confusion caused when a different forum was scheduled to take place at the same time at Columbia University, which was subsequently canceled. Ms. McKinney had earlier confirmed her participation in the BreakTheMatrix.com broadcast, and followed through on her promise.
The organizers of the canceled forum at Columbia have announced another forum, to take place in Washington, DC, on Thursday, Oct. 23. Despite the organizers’ claims of confirmation by the candidates, Ms. McKinney has not been consulted on her participation in the Thursday forum or on ground rules or other parameters of the event. We’re urging members of the media to regard announcements about the Oct. 23 forum with some caution.
• Cynthia McKinney was also interviewed on Thursday, Oct. 16, on Democracy Now! following the final McCain-Obama debate, from which she and other alternative party candidates were excluded
Green Party Media Committee
Green Party of the United States http://www.gp.org
Cynthia McKinney/Rosa Clemente ‘Power to the People’ Campaign for the
“Where’s Kenny Rogers When You Need Him? The Big Boys Got Their Bailout, But the Elected Leadership and the Voters Meet at the Election Day Showdown”
By Cynthia McKinney, OpEdNews.com, Oct. 7, 2008
Cynthia McKinney on video
• Music video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx1NPlQjkqo
Rosa Clemente on video
Current TV/Rock the Vote
According to Green Party Watch
Cynthia McKinney and Rosa Clemente will be campaigning non-stop between now and the election…and after.
According to the campaign, Cynthia McKinney will be stopping in four states. Rosa Clemente will be in four states as well.
Check the campaign website for later details, but tentatively Cynthia McKinney’s schedule looks like:
* October 22-25 – Los Angeles, but also including NPR’s Talk of the Nation today from 1-3 EST, and Saturday’s Weekend Edition Oct 25 at 8 a.m. EST.
* October 26-27 – Seattle, WA – see this for details
* October 28-30 – Illinois (no details yet)
* October 31-Nov. 1 – Texas (with Rosa Clemente, Galveston and San Antonio were mentioned)
* Nov. 2-4 – Los Angeles
Rosa Clemente’s schedule:
* This week – North Carolina, interviews
* Oct. 29 – Bucknell University, Pennsylvania
* Oct. 31-Nov. 1 – Texas (with Cynthia McKinney)
* Nov. 3-6 – New York City (tentative)
Following the election, the candidates may be challenging election fraud if necessary. Voting irregularities are already being reported.
Green Party Watch also has some new McKinney campaign commercials produced by members of a Political Science class at Mercer University.