- #4 in Philosophy > Politics
- #5 in Politics > U.S.
- #1 in Law > Taxation
- #1 in Law > Business
- #24 in Politics
Here are current Amazon sales rankings for books written by past LP presidential nominees and would-be nominees:
- 109. End The Fed by Ron Paul (Sep 2009)
- 415. Conscience of a Libertarian by Wayne Root (Jul 2009)
- 1305. Revolution (paperback) by Ron Paul (Sep 2009)
- 3282. Revolution (hardcover) by Ron Paul (Apr 2008)
- 14127. A Foreign Policy of Freedom by Ron Paul (Jun 2007)
- 325957. Libertarianism In One Lesson by David Bergland (2005 ed.)
- 434649. Healing Our World by Mary Ruwart (Jan 2003)
- 570640. Good To Be King by Michael Badnarik (Sep 2004)
- 570671. Libertarianism by John Hospers (2007 ed.)
- 773113. The Great Libertarian Offer by Harry Browne (Jul 2000)
- 1004883. Citizen Power by Mike Gravel (Jan 2008)
- 1539627. The Politics of Consciousness by Steve Kubby (Nov 1995)
This list does not include the sales rank of Stand Up For Liberty by George Phillies, as it is written for a specialty audience of libertarian activists.
Root’s book climbed from 426 to 415 in the course of writing this article. See here for previous IPR coverage of Root’s book.