can i say i in a research paper
professional application letter proofreading services for masters
thesis paper tagalog
algebra 2 homework help
expert essay help
photo essay ideas
money can't buy happiness essay free
ma economics past papers punjab university
historical essay format
write my college paper
cialis canada paypal
viagra money laundering
Emailed to email@example.com by Herbert Hoffman. Hoffman was independent candidate for US Senate in Maine in 2008.
Nine years have elapsed since the multiple tragedies struck the United States on September 11, 2001. The rallying cry of “9/11” has sparked the curtailing of civil liberties in the United States, provided the justification for invasions and occupations of sovereign countries, provided the rationale for the deaths of over 5600 American military and millions of Iraqis, Afghans and others.
The numbers of wounded and disabled on all sides of the conflicts whose lives have been severely damaged, multiplied by the impact on family members and friends, are also astronomical. Additionally significantly more than $1 TRILLION has been expended by our government on these illegal wars and occupations – and the costs continue to mount – at a time when the US is experiencing a severe financial crisis which has filtered down into every community in this country.
President Obama has emphasized that the American public should “Look forward, not backward; Turn the page.” However, if we do not understand the bases for our country having engaged in aggression in the Middle East, are we not consigned to compounding error upon error, tragedy upon tragedy?
A Presidential Commission was created, after 18 months of delay, to investigate the circumstances of 9/11. This report has become the “official version” despite very serious flaws in process, exclusion of witnesses whose stories were in conflict with the official explanation, failure to explain or discuss the numerous logical inconsistencies and changing stories to fit the Report’s conclusions. Some years after the Report’s publication, many members of the Commission, including Co-chair Gov. Thomas Kean, concurred that they were lied to by the FBI, CIA, Whitehouse and NORAD.
The results of a recent poll indicate that approximately 52% of the American public question the findings of The 9/11 Commission Report. I urge you to also question the findings. Ask yourself if you can answer the following questions to your satisfaction:
1. Building 7 in the World Trade Center collapsed into its footprint a number of hours after the collapse of the Towers. It was not hit by any plane. Building 7 housed the records of investigations into the SEC and various defense related activities. The Commission Report does not mention Building 7. Can you explain what happened?
2. No photographs or videos have been released that show what struck the Pentagon. A careful review of the one video and 5 still pictures is not conclusive. Can you explain the failure by the Pentagon to provide visual evidence?
3. Air traffic controllers on 9/11 have changed their stories over time. What is clear is that records on audio tape have been destroyed which might have explained the peculiar failure to respond to the four flights in question in a timely fashion. Can you explain this “coincidence” to your satisfaction?
4. Clearly the attack on the Twin Towers was a crime. However, the crime scene was never secured and the evidence, e.g., steel beams, was quickly removed without any forensic investigation. Can you explain this failure to regard Ground Zero as a crime scene?
5. A passport of one of the alleged hijackers was found on the street at Ground Zero, totally intact and without any singe damage. Can you explain how this could happen under the conditions of having passed through the exploding jet fuel?
These are but a sample of the many fact-based questions which have been raised about 9/11. The American people deserve to know the truth – wherever it leads.
Call your Congressman and request that he/she demand a real investigation of what happened on 9/11!
“The Truth shall make us Free” – not more aggression and violence in the name of 9/11.