writing annotated bibliography manly viagra india watch cheap levitra viagra href foro forum buy nexium online without prescription source doxycycline canine dog accutane withdrawls attorney legal lawyer enter https://stageone.org/cds-exam-english-question-paper/ natural viagra replacement viagra and young guys levitra when to take prednisone generic without prescription cialis clinic beijing viagra doses effects do my essay for me uk http://phillipscountymuseum.org/exhibits/essay-writing-blogs/39/ buy viagra using mastercard http://www.chesszone.org/lib/good-thesis-abstract-example-10631.html advantages disadvantages online games essay jokes with hamster viagra see go to link bullying essay intro how to write essays in college buy viagra without consultation follow link http://www.thefoodmission.com/2756-herbal-viagra-in-the-uk/ verified viagra sites viagra 2 tabletten online ohne rezept enter site Happy May Day and International Workers Day! We hope you have a chance to gather with people in your community to celebrate movements of working people and the fight for Eco-Socialism.
Green Party of New York members are welcome to join our Statewide Meeting on Saturday, May 11 in Rensselaer for an afternoon of workshops and the renewal of our state platform. Please RSVP online if you are interested in attending.
In the spirit of May Day, here are some ways to start building stronger relationships with the labor movement in your community:
- Look for central labor councils or Workers Centers in your region. Talk to them about upcoming fights that need support
- Get familiar with labor movement news sources like Labor Notes, Labor Press and Labour Start
- Explore the films from this year’s Workers Unite Film Festival in NYC and see if you can host a local screening
- Did you know April 26 was Workers Memorial Day, when labor commemorates those who were killed or injured while working, and demands greater workplace safety standards?
- Learn about New York’s movement for worker cooperatives
What are your ideas for how the Green Party can continue supporting justice for working people? We want to hear them.
And we hope to see you on May 11!
Green Party of New York