Posted at Ballot Access News
At least ten presidential nominating conventions will be held in August and September:
1. The Peace and Freedom Party meets in Sacramento, California, on August 2-3.
2. The Natural Law Party of Michigan meets on August 9.
3. The Independent Party of Delaware meets on August 16.
4. The Independent/Ecology Party formed this year by Ralph Nader meets in Los Angeles on August 16. This party is on the ballot in Hawaii, New Mexico and Florida.
5. The Democratic Party meets in Denver August 25-28.
6. The Independence Party of South Carolina meets on September 6.
7. The Republican Party meets in Minneapolis, September 1-4.
8. The New York Independence Party meets September 21.
It is not known when the New York Conservative Party, or the Oregon Independent Party, will meet. Americaâ€™s Independent Party, the party being organized by Alan Keyes, will hold a national convention, but neither the date nor the location has been chosen. It will probably be in August.
Nader might get on the ballot in California if he captures the Peace and Freedom Party nomination. In the comments, Richard Winger and Phil Sawyer estimate his chances of that at 50-50. There may also be a chance he will get on the ballot in New York through the Independence Party.