*There is a vacant seat on the LNC due to the departure of Wayne Allyn Root.
I am interested in filling that seat for the following reasons:
• I have never been on any committee in the past and bring a fresh perspective
• I have no political agenda other than the LP platform
• I will lobby to remove all the “politics” out of the LNC and focus on the mission and its execution
• I will lobby for 50 state ballot access in every election – with the goal of eliminating the last-minute crunch that appears to happen each election
• I will lobby on behalf of Libertarians everywhere to ensure the LNC behaves according to the party platform and its bylaws
• Because I have no committee or other obligations in the LP, I can maintain consistent neutrality in my dealings on all matters
• “I oppose the initiation of force for political or personal gain” is not just a statement for me, it’s my way of life
I don’t believe having experience in being “political” would benefit anyone who is looking to take this role on – as being “political” in any party to date hasn’t gotten us where we want or need to be. If you are looking for someone who can play the political game, I am not your guy.
If you are looking for a Libertarian who believes 100% in self-ownership and the non-aggression statement, then I am your guy.
I have been a libertarian for a long time – but only recently joined the national party in June of 2011 because I was very tired of being an “independent” when the LP Platform represents everything I believe in.
I am a professional in the High-Tech industry and have been for the past ~20 years. I have managed huge ($40M) projects and led teams as large as 50 in my career. I am articulate, reliable, accountable and, perhaps most importantly, I value my integrity above all else. When I make a mistake, I own it, resolve it, and move forward – and I have an expectation that others will do the same. I bring these assets into any venture I look to – and look forward to serving you on the LNC if you decide to choose “the new guy”.
I am able to manipulate my schedule to attend the LNC meetings and welcome your support.
If you have any questions or comments about anything specific, please feel free to reach
out to me directly:
156 Avenida de la Paz
San Clemente, CA 92672
National Party Member ID# 11-75152
*Because of the resignation of Wayne Allyn Root, there is now an opening for an At-Large Representative on the Libertarian National Committee. The candidates for the position have been asked to write a 2-page letter of why they would like to be on the LNC. They will be voted on at the next meeting, this November in Washington DC. IPR would like to feature the letters ahead of the meeting. This way, our readers can get to know about the choices and can take an opportunity to contact their Regional Reps and the Executive Committee of the candidate they’d like to see elected.