Press release from the Libertarian Party:
These are the prominent Republicans featured on the Wall of Shame:
- Mitt Romney, supporter of the RomneyCare socialized medicine program in Massachusetts.
- Mike Huckabee, who as a governor supported so many tax increases that the Club for Growth labeled him a "liberal."
- George W. Bush, who had a long track record of supporting big-government programs and regulations, and who once said, "I’ve abandoned free market principles to save the free market system."
- Newt Gingrich, who often supports big-government intrusion and who said about global warming, "The evidence is sufficient that we should move towards the most effective possible steps to reduce carbon loading in the atmososphere."
- John McCain, who while running for president famously suspended his campaign to rush back to Washington to vote for bailouts.
- Paul Ryan, the House Budget Commmittee chairman who voted for the Medicare expansion in 2003, the No Child Left Behind Act, the TARP, GM and Chrysler bailouts, and even ethanol subsidies.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger, former California governor. The caption reads "No comment necessary."
- The "mystery Republican president." He signed many massive spending bills, and during his administration, federal spending was the largest percentage of GDP in post-WWII history. (His shameful record might be broken by the Obama administration.)
Libertarian Party Executive Director Wes Benedict commented, "Our goal at CPAC is to reach out to libertarians who have been misled into thinking of conservatism as a small-government ideology. In fact, conservatives just want their own version of big government, as we pointed out last year."
Benedict continued, "We’ve already heard some talk about the Republican ‘three-legged stool.’ My view is, Republicans are wrong on foreign policy, they’re wrong on social policy, and they’re lying hypocrites on economic policy. Their stool has no legs."
Wes Benedict is attending CPAC and can be reached on his cell phone at 512-659-8896.
The LP is America’s third-largest political party, founded in 1971. The Libertarian Party stands for free markets, civil liberties, and peace. You can find more information on the Libertarian Party at our website.
http://v-nep.org/classroom/how-to-organize-academic-papers/04/ aztecs vs incas essays best dissertation argument essay cheating helps students learn esl bibliography ghostwriters websites usa arizona state university creative writing mfa program filipino thesis makabagong teknolohiya thesis design topics source url follow url viagra uk price free sample of a resume of a administrative assistant http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/sample-research-paper-with-outline/26/ follow link click here how to put my email address on my iphone http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/write-me-family-and-consumer-science-blog-post/12/ source link describing someone essay click how to write a thesis introductionВ see url inequality problem solving custom school essay writers sites for masters https://tasteofredding.org/3416-is-viagra-covered-under-anthem-blue/ dissertation help uk superior writing services winter break homework homework help commonsense by thomas paine how to use feature box thesis http://mce.csail.mit.edu/institute/uea-creative-writing-ma-deadline/21/ thesis dissertation umn ###