2020 Libertarian Party presidential candidate source follow site resume tsunami cheap critical essay ghostwriting website au how to write master thesis in latex cheap writing service compare viagra and levetra thesis titles in literature cheap essay paper writing service https://web.ics.purdue.edu/~asub/?doc=top-case-study-writer-websites-for-university explication du viagra resume sample new graduate automatic essay writer wikipedia thesis about bullying methodology essays on conflict brian schottenheimer resume http://www.naymz.com/engage-new-york-homework-help/ dissertation assistance https://tasteofredding.org/15524-how-to-take-viagra-super-active/ viagra in india research and essay follow url thesis proposal timeline example source link http://laclawrann.org/programs/cooper-viagra/17/ academic writing skills essays https://chicagocounseling.org/6366-okasaki-thesis/ chemistry homework how to write prose here follow url follow url Adam Kokesh sent out the following e-mail to readers today about the coronavirus pandemic.
The time to stand up is NOW!
We are not afraid of the virus or government. We are coming together as a global community to address a global crisis and as local communities to support the most vulnerable.
We encourage everyone to persist in living well while staying safe and informed, and helping others do the same.
We support the medical industry as best we can by maintaining the strength of the economy and our communities.
From governments all over the world, we demand they:
1. Remove all legal and regulatory barriers that interfere with a rational response to the #coronavirus including healthcare industry regulations, trade restrictions, curfews and forced lockdowns.
2. Immediately release all relevant information being kept from the people and commit to complete transparency.
3. Commit to a policy of no forced vaccinations under any circumstances.
4. Respect the individual right to choose medication without government approval.
5. Commit to no bailouts for banks or big businesses.
6. Allow people to go to work and determine appropriate safety protocols for themselves.
7. Open state owned buildings and property to camping and occupancy by the homeless and remove all restrictions on relief programs including food banks and shelters.
8. Maintain or improve, not compromise, our current standard of civil liberties.
9. Release all nonviolent victimless inmates and support their transition back into society.
10. End all armed conflict. This is it. No more war. No more crippling economic sanctions or embargoes. The human family pulls together from now on.
We will share this message every day until these demands are met.
We will do whatever it takes to achieve these goals. We will assemble online and in person, wearing masks/bandanas and gloves, maintaining six feet of separation if necessary.
We will take responsibility for our health and for those around us, while developing creative new ways to connect and build community.
We will not let physical separation and good hygiene turn into social distancing. We will stand up to fear, stress, and panic, none of which are good for a healthy immune system.
We will stand together to say #WeAreNotAfraid!
American Referendum Project