Ken Krawchuk, the Libertarian Party’s nominee for Governor of Pennsylvania in 1998 and 2002, and a candidate for the party’s 2000 vice presidential nomination, released video of a 2012 alternate candidates debate, which he moderated.
The two-hour long debate, sponsored by Democracy Unplugged took place in Swarthmore, Pennsylvania on January 14, 2012. Participants included (by order of speaker):
- Write-in presidential candidate Jeff Siggins of Delaware
- Independent presidential candidate (and later Reform Party presidential nominee) Andre Barnett of New York
- Libertarian Party presidential candidate and regular IPR reader Robert Milnes of New Jersey
- Party for Socialism and Liberation vice presidential nominee Yari Osorio of New York
- Democratic Party presidential candidate Leah Lax of Pennsylvania