Interested readers can make additional suggestions at Green Party Watch (or here), and IPR readers who support other parties may want to come up with a list like this for their parties as well.
Doing some brainstorming with Green Change, this list came up (in no particular order):
* McKinney/Clemente and Nader/Gonzalez
* Jesse Johnson, Governor of West Virginia
* Rebekah Kennedy, U.S. Senate Arkansas
* Chris Lugo, U.S. Senate Tennessee
* Keith Ware, U.S. Senate Shadow D.C.
* Gordon Clark, U.S. House, Maryland
* Tristin Mock, U.S. House, Oregon
* Jason Wallace, U.S. House, Illinois
* Omar Lopez, U.S. House, Illinois
* Kevin O’Connor – State Rep – Illinois, District 41
* Richard Carroll – State Rep – Arkansas, District 39
* Farheen Hakeem – State Rep – Minnesota, District 61B
* Mark Sanchez – Board of Supervisors – San Francisco, CA
* Linda Piera-Avila – City Council – Santa Monica, CA
* Rick Lass – Public Regulation Commission – New Mexico, PRC District 3
* Daniel Jenkins – State House – Maine, District 119
* Anna Trevorrow – School Committee – Portland, ME
* Cara Jennings – Commissioner – Lake Worth District 2, FL
* John Reeder – County Board – Arlington, VA
* Tina Smith – City Council – Portland, ME
Now we need to add some Green Party Watch races as well! What races are Green Party Watch contributors and readers interested in? Come on – Fan Favorites? Because we want to cover them here! Off the top of my head I would add:
* Bryan Smith – York County Council, Dist.1 – South Carolina (Go Bryan!)
* Wendy Barth – U.S. House, Iowa (Go Wendy!)
* John Wages, Jr. – U.S. House, Mississippi (Go John!)
* State Slates – Arkansas, Connecticut, Illinois, Michigan, Oregon – are all running slates in almost every Congressional race. If I were a state party co-chair of one of these states I’d be making friendly wagers that my state can beat your state!
* Others? Titus North? Howie Hawkins? Bob Kinsey? Steve Larrick? Carol Brouillet? Alan Auguston? Scott Summers? Steve Alesch? Chris Henry?
Who’s on your list to watch?