The campaign for Dr. Don Grundmann (website) of the Constitution Party released a radio commercial informing voters about his 2020 candidacy for California’s 15th Congressional District in the March 3 open primary.
Listen to the one minute ad below along with the transcript beneath:
DR. GRUNDMANN: Did you know that Planned Parenthood has killed more than 20 million Blacks, according to BlackGenocide.org?
I’m Don Grundmann, Constitution Party candidate for Congress and I need your vote to stop this monstrous race-science-eugenics attack upon our Black brothers and sisters. Here is my friend to explain.
WALTER HOYE: Hello, I’m Walter Hoye, founder and CEO of the Issues4Life Foundation, which works to protect the Black American community from the genocide of abortion. As a United States citizen in the state of California, residing in the 15th district of congress, I am urging you to vote for the Constitution Party’s candidate Don Grundmann for the 15th district of congress in the March 3 primary. Don is the candidate who will work to stop the genocidal attack of Planned Parenthood on the Black American community. Please join me and many others by telling your friends to vote for Don Grundmann in the 15th district on March 3.
DR. GRUNDMANN: I am Don Grundmann and I approved this message. Paid for by Grundmann for Congress.
Grundmann is also running for the Constitution Party’s 2020 presidential nomination, which will be determined at the 2020 Constitution Party National Convention on April 29 through May 2 in St. Louis, Missouri. His primary focus at the moment, however, is on his congressional race, for which he is also walking the precincts to canvass voters.
- Exclusive interview with Constitution Party presidential candidate Don Grundmann (April 7, 2016)
- Breaking: Don Grundmann to Announce Presidential Candidacy (March 14, 2016)
- William Saturn Reviews Don Grundmann’s CandleCrusade.org (July 27, 2013)
- Don Grundmann Writes Letter To CP Members and Leaders About CCTUC (May 1, 2013)
- Don Grundmann: ‘American Independent Party debate challenge issued’ (April 5, 2010)
- American Independent Party’s Grundmann assails Keyes (August 14, 2009)