nurse resume search go to site http://teacherswithoutborders.org/teach/writing-an-essay-in-first-person/21/ https://eagfwc.org/men/the-natural-viagra-alternative/100/ https://www.newburghministry.org/spring/cosmetology-essay/20/ enter site ann summers viagra pills proofreading services click http://www.danhostel.org/papers/skills-for-writing-an-essay/11/ first robotics team business plan https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/essay-law-life/85/ https://vaccinateindiana.org/buy-viagra-gold-11189/ go here https://nyusternldp.blogs.stern.nyu.edu/where-to-buy-cheap-gift-wrapping-paper-in-singapore/ https://www.dimensionsdance.org/pack/1741-levitra-5-mg.html viagra natural japones thesis paper tagalog how to write a research paper for elementary students ppt http://pejepscothistorical.org/education/average-time-complete-business-plan/03/ resume writing service perth follow site go professional resume help toronto phd thesis writing services go site follow site click here ag guys viagra how to write college application essays https://childrenofthecaribbean.org/plan/best-dissertation-abstract-editor-services-usa/05/ is there 1000mg azithromycin in capsules that I csn purchade Mark Hinkle’s Political Resume in the Libertarian Party*
Chair of the Libertarian Party from May of 2010 to May of 2012.
• As Chair, I personally raised $148,38 in donations towards the David F. Nolan Headquarters building. That’s more than the rest of the LNC combined for all fund raising projects.
Total amount paid and pledged: $222,815.80.
• Appointed by current LNC Chair Geoff Neale to the Outreach Committee. Recently addressed Silicon Valley Chinese Americans as a stand-in for Judge Jim Gray.
Served 12 years on the LNC as a regional representative or alternate from California and recently as LP Chair.
• LP of California (LPC) Chair: elected 4 times for a total of 6 years.
Worked closely with LNC to increase LPC membership from 2,000 dues paying members up to over 7,000 LPC/LNC membership in California (1997-2001).
Hired full-time Executive Director (Juan Ros) and raised the money to do it
Opened full-time LPC HQ in Southern California (which recently moved to Sacramento) and raised the money to do it
Hired Editor for LPC monthly newsletter
Hired part-time fund raiser and sent out monthly fund-raising letter (all of which made money for the LP)
Opened a 2nd Executive Suite office in Sacramento for Executive Director to use when lobbying state legislature or meeting LP friendly groups, like the Gun Owners of California.
Increased monthly pledge amounts to LPC to over $6,000 per month.
• LPC Executive Committee member for over 25 years.
• County Chair, County Vice-Chair, and County Newsletter Chair.
• LPC Northern Vice-Chair.
• LPC Fund Raising Chair.
• LPC Newsletter Chair.
• Chair of the LPC Judicial Committee: 2008-2010.
• State Assembly candidate 5 times. Earned 10% of the vote in a 3-way race in 2008.
• State Senate Candidate in 2010 special election
• Made almost 1,000 phone calls to registered Libertarians urging a NO vote on Prop 14 (Top Two) using Liberty Manager in 2010.
• Twice winner of the Sons of Liberty Award for the most principled partisan race (State Assembly).
• Twice a candidate for the Gavilan Community College board of Trustees.
• LPC’s liaison to the CCRA (California Civil Rights Alliance), and recently named Chair of the CCRA a coalition of mainly Muslim groups concerned with Civil Rights violations by our government. Successfully passed an Anti-PATRIOT Act resolution through both houses of the California legislature.
• Campaign manager for the very first partisan race after the LPC achieved ballot status: Bill White for State Senate, 1980. He received 13% of the vote in a 3 way race.
• Authored many anti-Bond and and anti-parcel tax ballot arguments (12 were accepted for this election cycle), successfully defeating many tax increase measures and thus saving taxpayers hundreds of millions of dollars.
• Board Member of the Silicon Valley Taxpayers Association, which won it’s 2008 California Supreme Court case overturning an illegal tax increase by the Santa Clara County Open Space Authority. We forced the agency to give money back to the taxpayers. And I’m a chief plaintiff in the next case to overturn yet another illegal tax.
• Convention Chair for two LPC statewide conventions.
• LP guest speaker for more than 25 years in local high school Civics classes.
• Past LNC and LPC Platform committee member and LPC Bylaws committee member.
• Life member (both state & national) since 1974.
• Cast write-in vote for Libertarian Presidential/ V.P. candidates John Hospers & Tonie Nathan in 1972.
PROFESSIONALLY, I’m a small business owner in the San Francisco South Bay Area and have increased my sales each year. My business focuses on child safety and drowning prevention.
My main goal for getting back on the LNC is to finish the job of raising money for the David F. Nolan Memorial Headquarters. We must stop wasting money on leased office space and establish a permanent headquarters in the DC Metro Area. The property prices are ideal and the interest rates will never be this low again. Now is the time to strike.
Yours in liberty………………Mark Hinkle,
Retired LP Chair,
Board Member: Silicon Valley Taxpayers Association
Chair: California Civil Rights Alliance
*Because of the resignation of Wayne Allyn Root, there is now an opening for an At-Large Representative on the Libertarian National Committee. The candidates for the position have been asked to write a 2-page letter of why they would like to be on the LNC. They will be voted on at the next meeting, this November in Washington DC. IPR would like to feature the letters ahead of the meeting. This way, our readers can get to know about the choices and can take an opportunity to contact their Regional Reps and the Executive Committee of the candidate they’d like to see elected.